Thursday, August 9, 2007

Angel story's
by: B. Baptiste
Many years ago a friend and I were on a highway going out of state. We were looking forward to having a good time since it was a break from school. We had been on the highway for a while when I first noticed a car towing a boat in front of us. My friend who was driving had gotten close to the back of the boat. Then I saw the sparks from the chain as the boat started falling from the back of the car right in front of us. All I remember was a scream in the dark which must have been my scream because I was so terrified. I fainted out of extreme fear. When I came to again I don't know whatever happened to the boat. But I was sure that if it had not been for my guardian angel that night I would have died. I never questioned or wondered what happened that night. I just know that I owe my life to my guardian angel.

No comments: